That’s a good question. Every web design project we work on is unique.
Every Ducite Design client has specialized needs, which means every project is unique.
We’ve worked with small and large businesses with a variety of budgets to create websites and run internet marketing campaigns. We provide quality solutions that are more than worth your investment.
Once we know more about you and your project, then we can give you detailed pricing based on the scope of your project.
Let’s talk and figure out exactly what you really need.
It all starts with a conversation. Click the button below and fill out the form for a free chat and quote with no pressure.
[su_button url=”http://www.ducitedesign.com/contact” style=”ghost” color=”#007cb9″ size=”7″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” icon_color=”#”]FOR FREE QUOTE – START HERE[/su_button]
Let’s just talk and see if we are a good fit for each other. If not, we may still be able to help steer you in the right direction – we are here to help however we can!
WEBSITE COST CONTRIBUTING FACTORS
There are several factors that can contribute to the cost of a custom website for your personal or business use. Consider the following when planning your budget.
[su_list icon=”icon: check” icon_color=”#007cb9″ class=”icons”]
- Is this a brand new site or a redesign of an existing site?
- How prepared are you to ask for bids? Do you have a budget in mind?
- Have you prepared a detailed requirements document? *Ask us if you need our assistance!
- Do you need a blog or a content management system (CMS)?
- Have graphics already been created for the site?
- Do you want the site to automatically resize for mobile and tablets?
- Do you need multimedia elements (Flash, video, etc.) on the site?
- How much content do you currently have and how much will need to be created?
- Do you need other special features such as social media channels, SEO (search engine optimization) or ecommerce?
- Who is going to maintain the site after it has been launched?
Remember, a website is not just a one time deal.
You have to constantly be maintaining your space as you would maintain your building property where you run your business.
The internet is constantly evolving just like the devices we use to explore it.